SC - Just some greetings from Angus MacIomhair, formerly known as brok k.

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Sep 3 21:50:35 PDT 1998

<SNIP>
>Ras (who hopes this does not degenerate into another 'responsible' pregnacy'
>thread...<sigh>...)

 In my original message, I said that because I'm not a certified medical
practitoner or herbal practitioner and while generally versed in the
general herbalism, I'm no professional.  I prefer to err on the side of
caution in these matters.  I wasn't stating that Lavender IS dangerous,
just that Lavender MIGHT be dangerous.  There is a difference. At least I
thought there was one.
  Terribly sorry if I offended anyone else out there and I most certainly
did NOT intend for it to be turned into a 'responsible prgnancy thread'  I
was merely stating what a friend of mine (who happens to be a Certified
Herbal Practitioner) said to me.  Purely word of mouth.
Sorry for the offence caused to gentles far more versed than myself
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

        Logic is a systematic way of arriving at the wrong conclusion in
	confidence.