SC -

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Fri Sep 4 14:57:16 PDT 1998

Greetings unto all from Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie

We returned to the Known World last week, 141 days after my departure.  (I
suppose I should not complain overmuch - most of our crew were away from
home for 181 days.)  We spent most of our time off the coast of unknown
lands off to the east of Drachenwald (visiting two, one called Dubai, the
other called Bahrain), then on our way homeward made brief stops in two
other cities (called Toulon and Gibraltar) near the southern part of that
kingdom.

After all that time spent in the desert sun, it sure is nice to see rain
again.... 8)

And it's great to be home!  (Amazing, what happens to a three-month-old
when you turn your back on her for twenty weeks or so....)

So what's I miss?  Where's the food?  Has the Great Cuskynole Question been
resolved?  How about the mosserouns yflorys?  (Did I spell that right?)

Slainte -

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie, Barony Beyond the Mountain
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable