SC - amydoun (a new question, I swear!)

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Sep 4 17:18:30 PDT 1998

I said:
>> -getting your chicken hot enough while roasting outdoors in late
>>  November or December will take a lot more doing than it would in August.

and Mordonna answered:
>Y'all ain't from around here, are you?
><G>
>Sorry, but in the Deserts of Atenveldt, we wait until winter to have our
>cookouts so it will be cool enough to cook outdoors.

I thought in August you just put your chicken out on a rock with a cage to
keep the coyotes off, and there's your roast chicken!

No, I haven't lived in Atenveldt, but I have cooked at Pennsic (take your
weather, subtract 20 degrees, add 85 percentage points humidity) and in the
Barony of Axemoor (worse).  But I was assuming something between the East's
early winter weather and Atlantia's in writing my comments.

Elizabeth/Betty Cook