SC - Chicken Fricasee OT OOP

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Fri Sep 4 16:41:56 PDT 1998

What ya'll are describing as chicken pot pie I call chicken and pastry.
Chicken pot pie is thick chicken stew in a double crust pie shell.
Chicken and dumplings is the drop biscuits in Chicken stock  let rise to
the top turn as needed - usually made in the pressure pan or covered.
(recipe on the back of the bisquick box) MMM Good
my view of the truth
Genevia
On Wed, 2 Sep 1998 14:55:03 -0500 Angie Malone <alm4 at cornell.edu> writes:
t "Chicken Pot Pie" in an entirely different
>way.
<SNIP>