SC - Chinese grocery on Web

Ree Moorhead Pruehs rpruehs at ismi.net
Sat Sep 5 20:29:49 PDT 1998

Adamantius wrote:

>There _are_ still Chinese groceries that do mail order, aren't there? I know
>many Chinese cookbooks used to have lists of these, with their addresses, in
>the back. Bet there is some place on the Web where you can buy the stuff,
too.

I've found one web Chinese grocery (so far) at
<http://www.welcome-to-china.com/mkt/mail/ogs/chin/chin.htm> .... I don't
know how comparable their prices are to having a "local." They also don't
seem to carry anything in the way of flour. Lots of -other- interesting
stuff out there, tho.

Rhiannon Ottersdale