SC - Question for Cariadoc about another Garlicky Chicken

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sun Sep 6 16:30:45 PDT 1998

Lebkuchen is a spice cookie or bar.  The name is generic and covers a
multitude of variations.  I tend to make it by the baking sheet, and have
played with reverse-engineering a modern recipe to something more period
because I couldn't find a period recipe.

Nurnberger would likely be a variant developed in Nurnberg.

Bear