SC - trying new stuff semi-OT OOP

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Mon Sep 14 06:59:55 PDT 1998

Thanks! I have made many types of cheese, but only just found a source for
goat's milk. Now, does anyone have a recipe for mozarella?

BTW, in case any wants to drool (I have to brag---otherwise I will burst) I
just bought a 15 gallon cast iron pot with tripod for 50 bucks this
weekend.  The tripod is a 3-legged band custom-made to fit the pot without
suspension involved (basically a "spider" for such a large pot). It's in
perfect shape and is estimated 150 years old, and not factory made. Still
has the cast  marks on the bottom of the pot, between the three legs. It's
a beauty, and I'm soooooo excited!

Aoife, lifting weights so she can pick up her pot when full.