SC - [Fwd: store in CT]

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 14:00:18 PDT 1998

Esla wrote:
>Perhaps the following descriptions may help to identify the Spanish
>Lavender. [descriptions deleted]

According to the books I've got here on my desk at work (an online),
Spanish lavender's latin name is officially Lavandula stoechas,
which is also called French lavender in some stores and books.

If you have web access, here's an online pic from the Gardener's Library:
http://www.homearts.com/affil/gardb/plants/lavastoe.htm

Jasmine
Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm (Metro-Detroit area of Michigan)
jasmine at infoengine.com or g.walli at infoengine.com

"Si enim alicui placet mea devotio, gaudebo; si autem
nulli placet, memet ipsam tamen juvat quod feci."
- -- Hroswith of Gandersheim