SC - Rice flour

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Sep 9 09:59:54 PDT 1998

     Ras, I use white vinegar, which (1) virtually adds no taste to the finished
     product, (2) is less expensive, and (3) has many more household uses than
     Fruit Fresh.  At some point, I will experiment with the Fruit Fresh, to see
     if anyone can tell the difference.  Leanna

A far tastier way to up the acid is to add 1 tsp of Fruit Fresh or a vitamin C
tablet to the jar.  Citric acid does very little to change the taste and
performs the function of raising the acidity well.

Ras