SC: spinach tarte source? was Re: SC - Spinach Tarte

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Thu Sep 10 10:02:35 PDT 1998

just a wild guess, make a batch of hard crack sugar syrup, using a metal tube
dip and twist to get a dollop of the molten goo , and blow gently to create a
bubble and manipulate the rod in a manner similar to glassblowing until it is
cool enough that the sugar sets and is solid enough to break off and set aside.
My best suggestion is to find a documentary on glass blowing or find a local
glass blower and watch.
margali