SC - A rather unusual request

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 11:54:29 PDT 1998

Dear Hannah,

Welcome to our list, and hope you enjoy it as much as I have.  Your
questions about mead I could answer with about 12 pages of stuff, or
if you have access to the Web, try this URL:

http://www.telepath.com/pursley/

Lord Barat FitzWalter Reynolds taught me everything I know about mead,
and has written this fabulous article that covers everything from
choosing honey to bacteria to differences in yeasts.  He talks about
equipment, he has recipes, and he has links.  I think it will help you
as much as anything else I have found.

Good Luck!
Tyrca

==