SC - Newbie question.....Sourdough...

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 17:40:48 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/10/98 6:55:21 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
draiocht at earthlink.net writes:

>  What books or steps should a newbie take to start getting the basics? I
>  have been to a few renassance (?) fairs and seen how a little of the
>  cooking is done but from what I hear on this list even the cooking
>  preparation is differnt. Am I right? Maybe I am trying to make this harder
>  than it really is. I hate being this stupid!!

Glo, check out Stefan's Florilegium.  He has articles on just about any aspect
you can think of in the SCA, cooking especially.
 <A HREF="http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html">Stefan's Florilegium
Archive</A>  is the link.  Stefan can send you the web address, if you ask
nicely, and if you can't use links.

Mordonna