SC - OOP(?)Candy Bubbles

Caitlin Cheannlaidir caitlin at phosphor-ink.com
Thu Sep 10 20:27:29 PDT 1998

jeffrey stewart heilveil wrote:

> When I was making butter with campers, we usually put an agitator in the
> jar to speed up the process.  A marble or the like.
>
> Bogdan

And when my kids made butter at school, they didn't worry about slowly and
gently agitating the cream as Jasmine describes.  They shook it as hard as
they could until their arms gave out, then passed it to the next kid.  Took a
roomful of second-graders about 20 minutes of enthusiastic agitation to get
butter.  I don't know if they had anything like a marble inside.

Bonne