SC - Grilled Salmon

needlwitch@msn.com needlewitch at email.msn.com
Fri Sep 11 11:04:52 PDT 1998

Ras said...

>Thought I'd step out of the cathedral for a moment and visit the party! :-)
>See this green salamander velcroed to my shoulder? Isn't he neat? Only cost a
>buck at the dollar store! :-)

Gee, and I paid $7.50 cdn for mine. He, however, sits on top of my computer
monitor and I call him...yup you guessed it....my Monitor Lizard! <grin>

Micaylah

A man came up to me on the street and pointed at my suede jacket and said,
"You know, a  cow was murdered for that jacket"? he sneered.  Gazing about
psychotically I replied, "I didn't know there were  any witnesses, now I'll
have to kill you too!" :)