SC - Medieval Ribs? Or Barbecue Beef?

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Thu Sep 17 11:58:17 PDT 1998

Hey Margali--I'm bemused, too, especially since the myth of milk being
the perfect food persists in the face of information about lactose
intolerance being all too common...but my mother was one of the generation
indoctrinated into the importance of that "white, opaque liquid" with
eveyr meal; she made me drink those little individual creamer things of
half-n-half when we were on trains and such and couldn't get milk to go
with a picnic dinner or something.  EWWW!

Berengaria