SC - Trying new stuff

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Fri Sep 11 23:30:56 PDT 1998

Corwyn,

>> Let us know how it goes, and when you turn 21, I'll send more
recipies.<<

I've turned 21.  NEVER MIND what decade.  I'd like to have one of those 2
liter coke bottle recipes, as I have lots of those and no fermentation
locks.  If I am successful with making mead  (tried it once and got a
great, horrid white mass on top--didn't ruin the plumbing, tho') and am
able to make one I like--not dry: sweet--then maybe I'll spring for more
professional supplies.

Any good recipes appreciated.  So much of the medieval food seems to go
well with mead, it's worth making.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com