SC - Unsubscribing?

San Fernando Valley Girl sfvg at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 12 00:21:00 PDT 1998

Arabella,

>>I also made some of Mistress Christiana's Brwi.<<

Her what???  If you mean Brie cheese, I WANT TO KNOW HOW!!!!!
Please????

If you are going to put the cheese in a mold, do you have any of the
pretty copper molds?  A bunch of grapes, surrounded with real grapes,
would be a pretty thing.  Make an illusion food by putting it into a fish
or seafood mold.  Color it, and put it in all sorts of molds.
Hmmm...think I've got to find canned goat's milk...I hate the taste of
canned milk, though.  Does it taste any better once it's cheese?

You could try draining the cheese some more, then using a fork to break
it up into curds.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com