SC - Spinach Tarte

Sat Sep 12 20:30:48 PDT 1998

Smithfield hams usually are not refrigerated.  They also need to be scrubbed and
soaked before cooking.  They are delicious!  By the way, I had a friend tell me a
funny story. She had sent a ham as a present to some relatives up north.  When
she had not heard from them, she asked if they got the ham. Well, they
tentatively said yes, she asked them how it was... Well, they told her they threw
it out because it was covered in mold! ARGH!

Meadhbh