SC - dormice

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 19:01:27 PDT 1998

>Judging by what I read at the Outback, don't Bloomin' Onions originate from
>Australia?
>
>Micaylah

I don't know about that.  Long before Outback ever broke ground in New
Orleans, we were eating onion mums (preferably washing them down with nectar
sodas).

Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor
whose weird food list includes both dog and cat, as well as alligator and
nutria, but I won't be doing those 1000 year old duck eggs again.