SC - HELP!!! Unsubscribe

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Mon Sep 14 21:00:22 PDT 1998

Lord Ras writes:

>Phlip, try copying the recipe and then go into the mail your writing and
paste
it. I trust you BUT I make it a point to never download a file from anyone
(friend or unknown) unless I ask for it. :-)

Ras<

I was trying to do that, but this worthless #$%^%$#% Windows 95 won't
cooperate.
My apologies to the List for any inconvenience I've caused you. Don't kill
me, kill Bill Gates!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phlip

Phlip at bright.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,