SC - ham

Jeff Botkins jbotkins at ime.net
Tue Sep 15 07:18:52 PDT 1998

     IIRC, a larding needles can be found at larger cooking supply places, I
     found mine at Williams-Sonoma.  It's about 6" long, squarish, hollow and
     has part of one side open.  The idea is to cut long thin strips of fat and
     poke them down into a lean meat (i.e. venison), to add flavor and moisture.
     Good Luck, I always make a MESS when larding.  Leanna of Sparrowhaven