SC - Phyllo pastry dough

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Sep 15 10:14:09 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/15/98 11:58:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<< It says "ryne hem on a spyt" which to me sounds like skewering, but how can
 you shish-ka-bob an almond?  So I'd put it all up in some double sided grill
 thingy that I could turn to cook both sides golden. >>

hmmmm....seems to me that the consistency of the fruits can hold the almond
with them together....and if basted with egg yolk, it would hold together
nicely

just my2cents

Diana