SC - I challenge you to a duel!

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 19:00:43 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/15/98 2:05:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, betpulib at ptd.net
writes:

<< Feel free to visit my home page and then bee-hive oven experiment links
 from there. Note there is no sally link FROM my home page yet.

 TTFN

 Aoife, cheesy salamander >>

Congradulations! I like the new look of your web site.. Have placed it in my
favorite places. :-)  Since I now have a good working knowledge of CorelDraw,
I could make a smaller icon type image of the salamander or clean up the
crayon drawing  if you like. Let me know. I would be honored to do this.

Ras