SC - That Boolmin' Onion thingy

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Sep 15 22:00:11 PDT 1998

The question was posed,

>>  Okay I have to ask, even at the risk of appearing stupid...what are blow
>> flies?

   Blowflies are big, black hairly monsters that hide under all Australian
Barbeques waiting for unsuspecting Australian Chefs (complete with singlet
and thongs) to devour. That's why the Lamb Chops are burnt.  Cooking in
Austrailia is a dangerous business....=>

Just kidding.  Blowflies are big, black flies.  Bigger than the usual ones
you find around the house.  They remind me a lot of big, black jelly beans
with wing, but I wouldn't eat one.  They seem drawn to all manner of
outside cooking, like ants and are quite annoying. They also like the smell
of Chile con Carne.  What I do it I cook up a pot of this with the door
open, but the fly-wire closed. They all come buzzing round the door, trying
to get in and I sneak out around the back and Mortien the lot of em.

Ducking any cookery equipment that comes hurtling my way and pelting back
toward the rock and hiding behind the nearest cook not wanting to kill me =>
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

        Logic is a systematic way of arriving at the wrong conclusion in
	confidence.