SC - FW: Husband and Wife Teams

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Wed Sep 16 07:54:11 PDT 1998

well, if we had one, we would feed it leftovers, mast[fallen acorns and fruits] feed
beets and overproduced veggies[gee, something to do with all the verdammpt
zucchinis!] and make modern pig feed a smaller part of the diet. It would also get to
roam around in about 1 acre of woodlot[well, where did you think the mast was going
to come from?]
margali