SC - verjuice and database

needlwitch@msn.com needlewitch at email.msn.com
Wed Sep 16 08:32:23 PDT 1998

The only book I have located by name and it is post period is;compendium
Ferculorum by Stanislaw Czerniecki he was a chef the book is dated 1682 but as
far as I can deduce not avalible in english or polish .It was used by Adam
Mickiewicz when he  recreated the picture or the Old Polish feast in the 12th
chapter of Pan Tadeusz. Maybe you can have better luck than me.