SC - rasher of bacon??

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Wed Sep 16 10:20:07 PDT 1998

Is anybody else on the list besides me a sodium chloridaholic?

I see frequent references to certain types of ham and to feta cheese,
an especial passion of mine, as "too salty", and I think they're wonderful
as is.

Has anyone else had this experience?  Or am I all alone down here at
the extreme end of the salt spectrometer?

Berengaria