SC - Bread Baking Weather

TANTRALYA@aol.com TANTRALYA at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 18:44:55 PDT 1998

I said...
>  Keep up the challenges, its a  good idea and educates beyond belief.
>
> Micaylah >>

So then Ras said...
<snip>

>The Challenges do help people hone their redaction skills but I fail to see
>where they can educate 'beyond belief.' Is there something that I'm missing
>somewhere? :-)

Ras I highly doubt you miss much.

What I was saying (perhaps I was too over exuberant) was that given the
amount of other chit chat that goes on, (and I'm not complaining mind) it is
good that we have people that can sometimes guide and steer us back to a
path of what we're kinda here for in the first place. Redacting is not my
strong point and appreciate what I can learn from other persons input on
this. But it does go much further than that. When we talk about all the chit
chatty things, we still are fairly on topic to a point. We also learn things
in this way as well.

Thats all.

Micaylah