SC - Lamb

Wed Sep 16 19:13:10 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/16/98 9:05:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sunnie at exis.net
writes:

<< Please continue.  The groom for the wedding I am feasting in Dec has
requested
 challah.  Since I have never made it before, I was in the process of trying
 find a good recipe and having a practice run or two.  If you have a recipe,
 please share it.  That would at least cut my job in half.

 Brenna
 (who appreciates any help at this stage) >>

M'Lady, I too will send you a challah recipe.  I have about 8 of them (being
Jewish and family being picky about  *their* recipe).  Just let me know how
much you expect to be making...one of them makes 10 loaves.  It doesn't taste
as good as the one that makes 2, but...that is my taste.

Diana