SC - significant other

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 20:47:22 PDT 1998

Lets change the thread to Couple teams. So everyone can comment. Sometimes
it might be just two friends. My other .01 is my mom is a hairdresser and I
know for a fact love is love weather it's a man and a woman, two men or two
women. If my daughter (she is 5) brought a purple woman home I would welcome
them with open arms provided she loved her like I do
Off my soapbox and waiting for bigots
Andy
Ps the real reason they don't want gays in the military is they are afraid
of 30,000 men and women with guns saying" who did you call a faggot"
Now hiding