SC - OT: Life Partner Teams

Jessica Brisbane wolfie at macquarie.matra.com.au
Thu Sep 17 02:46:50 PDT 1998

When I started cutting down on my salt intake I noticed I was getting
sleepy, and feeling poorly. Then I had friends start taking my blood
Pressure ( I'm a nurse so this wasn't hard) and checking my blood sugar
etc.  Blood sugar was fine every thing checking out grand and normal
until I looked at my BP which was now down to about 90/60. My normal is
120/80. Added the salt back BP came back up I felt much better. When I
crave salt and feel bad I eat salt. MD approved.  Salt is not necessarily
a bad thing
Genevia