SC - Challah for Rosh Hashona (Was Bread Baking Weather)

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Thu Sep 17 05:18:12 PDT 1998

> Oh, now you want the sordid details (and I thought it was bad manners to
> cook and tell.... er, something like that ;-)  )
> When I am cooking, my wife stays clear and vice versa. This is because of
> space constraints (micro-kitchen). We both dream of a kitchen built for 2
> (better make that 4- we got kids now).
> We do bounce ideas off of each other (good ones bounce, bad ones splat-
> ancient cooking secret). We try to juggle the food so everyone is moderately
> happy. This can be difficult cause I'll eat anything and she and the kids
> are picky. We make do and no one starves (some even come back to be tortured
> again).
> Thorbjorn the Cook

My husband and I can cook together perfectly if there is enough counter and
stove space.  I usually prefer to do my part and get out of his way for 20 min
and come back in.  Our problem is that our kitchen is big enough....what we need
is a live-in nanny to keep the kids out of trouble while we are both busy in the
kitchen.  Grin

Brenna