SC - A question of Custard

Diamond nordgate at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 17 15:19:11 PDT 1998

Okay folks, I'm stuck. Does anyone happen to know who
"Terry L. Cowart" is? I can't trace his/her address to
cis-corp.com since there is no subscribed email address
to this mailer. There is also no email address with any
form of "Terry L. Cowart" on it.

Any help or am I going to have to sic Pug on this?

Yers,

Gunthar

- ----- Begin Included Message -----