SC - Food Preservation

Melissa Martines mmartines at brighthorizons.com
Fri Sep 18 08:05:03 PDT 1998

> Damn all the SCA people who want period weddings.  I generally don't approve
of them>

Greetings All!
	May I ask, Sianan, why you don't approve of period weddings?  Is it *just*
the work involved (admittedly a lot) or on a person/religious/solemn level?
Also, is the Barony/shire/parent group put to the expense of the wedding or do
the bride & groom kick in bucks?  It would seem an awful financial burden to
the group, don't you think?
Phillipa