SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #953 (comments on preservation)

Jeff Heilveil heilveil at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 18 14:42:33 PDT 1998

Hi all; me again.

Can anyone tell me what is the definitive answer on turkey?  I have heard two very distinct schools of thought on this:  the "No-no-turkey-is-new-world" and the "yes-yes-turkey-was-brought-to-Europe-in-period."  Anyone have a better answer than this?

Thanks in advance,

	- kat

- --kat griffith, editor--

This is my business address.  Sending files of over 100K in size to this address will result in my being summarily flogged.