SC - A Question about thriddendele.

bagbane@ix15.ix.netcom.com bagbane at ix15.ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 20 05:17:09 PDT 1998

Stefan says...

>I just looked in "Food and Drink in Britain" and lo, there are several
>mentions of shrimp being eaten in medieval times. There are also a few
>descriptions of how it was cooked. I will post these if anyone is
>interested. Or if anyone has some specific period shrimp recipes I'd be
>interested in seeing them.

In the last week I did a little survey on the E-List about thoughts on
serving fish/seafood at feasts. Being a landlocked Principality the odds
were not in favor. We don't do much fish here in Ealdormere but thought at
one point I might like to try something along these lines. I'd say we're
running about 70-30. Its seems shrimp is getting the okay nod and would LOVE
to hear about some recipes and/or guidance to sources.

Thanks Stefan

Micaylah

 I am grateful that I am not as judgemental as
all those censorious, self-righteous people around me.