SC - Poudre Forte and Poudre Douce - measurements

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Sun Sep 20 15:38:24 PDT 1998

Stefan,

Thanks for the info.  I have already scoured your files and taken the
info for sugar-plate as well as the files you suggest.

As for producing one of these feasts in Ansteorra - well, you may just
have to do what I did, got sick of waiting for someone else to do it, so
I'm doing it myself.

No I am not a very good cook, or a very experienced one, but with the
help of my friends and this list, I think we can pull it off.  We will
certainly have much fun trying !!!

Meliora.