Claification- Re: SC - Re: SC Ealdorereans experiment-VERY LONG

Jgoldsp@aol.com Jgoldsp at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 21:03:35 PDT 1998

Gunthar said:
>Nice idea. I do have recipes for sugar plate at the house...
>My lady could do the artsy stuff since I can't draw a straight line with a
>ruler.

You might try taking a look at this file in the FOOD-SWEETS section of my
Florilegium:

sugar-paste-msg   (62K)  7/16/98    Making sugar paste sotelties.

I know you are likely be too short on time to do this, but the plate idea
sounds wonderful. There is a lot of useful info on working with sugar=paste
in this file from Alys Katherine. It also has some commercial sources for
sugar paste as well as recipes from scratch.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net

(My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html)