SC - Re: Pickled Mushrooms

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 21 14:16:43 PDT 1998

Greetings,

Several days ago we were discussing a gentles persona and their leaning
towards Polish. Given that I have probably 0% memory retention, was there a
discussion on this book and if so can we reiterate? I got this reference
from a friend who had the book in her hot little hands but was in the
process of sending it back to the University library that it came from.

Old Polish Traditions in the Kitchen and at the Table
By Maria Lemnis and Henryk Vitry
Translated by Eliza Lewandowska
ISBN 183-223-1783-2
Interpress Publishers Warsaw

Micaylah

Today I will gladly share my experience and advice,
for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so!"