SC - Fighting Cuisiniers from the sky....

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Sep 23 07:15:34 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/23/98 8:53:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< No repetitions are involved, unless one is saying the Rosary, but since
what
 we are using as our unit is an "Ave Maria", then one "Ave Maria" is
presumably
 what is meant. >>

Wouldn't this be a huge 'presumption'? Does anyone know what context the Ave
is called for? Like the recipe it is mentioned in? If we had this info it
would be easier to determine the probable time span given the variuos times
that have been put forth.

Ras