SC - Thoughts on Food

R. Trigg rtrigg at hoflink.com
Wed Sep 23 10:03:10 PDT 1998

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> Type it once ina notepad text file. Save it. When you need it simply open the
> file copy it and paste it in the current document. :-)
>
> Ras

This is not something I can easily do on a Macintosh, as far as I know.
Desktop clippings (which use no separate application to open them) on a Mac
for some reason don't seem to support cut-and-paste, and using an actual text
editing application like SimpleText is kind of a pain. The only way I can
think of to do it is to use the post-it notes function. Ideally it would be
something that can be set to open automatically when I'm doing e-mail. I'll
see how much of a pain it is, OK?

Adamantius

- --
Phil & Susan Troy