SC - If you can't play nice

Jgoldsp@aol.com Jgoldsp at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 16:22:00 PDT 1998

> For example, my critique of a recent recipe which left out the initial period
> parboiling of the poultry.  In that case, myself and another professional cook
> have a decided disagreement yet even in the current middle ages it is often
> recommended that chicken be parboiled before it is sent to the BBQ grill.

> Ras

This is true. When we do grilled chickens for feasts we usually parboil them. I
will not have complaints of "raw chicken" and my meals. The last Coronation I did,
someone who I was hoping to impress got undercooked chicken. Seems that some of
the help that it got farmed out to forgot to boil it.

Yers,

Gunthar

Barony of the Steppes, Ansteorra

(That's Dallas, Texas, ma'am.)