SC - A Question about thriddendele.

needlwitch@msn.com needlewitch at email.msn.com
Wed Sep 23 19:03:02 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/23/98 1:56:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kat at kagan.com
writes:

<< 2)	I have just taken on the responsibility for our Kingdom's Cookerie
Guild, and I have something of a duty to be *really* period;

 3)	Damnfool pride.  :-)

 Thanks for the advice, though; I do appreciate it...

 Hugs,

 	- k

I agree with you. Been there, done that. Which is why I'm such an authenticity
stickler now. :-) Was just trying to show a more human side for a change. :-)

Ras