SC - Grits--OT OOP RECIPE!

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Sep 24 07:29:31 PDT 1998

sorry to tell ya ma but you both wrong best cheese grits are slow cooked grits
smushed into the mix along with two sausages smushed and bacon crispy and
crumbled on top

Mom you gonna cook me grits for breakfast tomorrow??? PLEASE :-)

Freya
MORDIE'S youngest

     Sounds heavenly to me!  Gourmet Southern Breakfast Food!
     May I come join you?  Leanna of Sparrowhaven