SC - Private to Bear

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Sep 24 09:12:17 PDT 1998

     Bear:  Please let me know if you will be baking at the OU Med Faire.  I
     missed this year because I played dance music at the Muskogee Ren Faire,
     that was scheduled the same weekend. (Choices, Choices!)  I would love to
     meet you, since we share a love of bread baking.

     I am planning on attending Protectorate in a couple of weeks.  If you see
     the tall "Rubinesque" (trans. 6' tall & fat) woman on crutches - that's me!
     I'll have some of my favorite bread(s) for you to taste, if you wish.
     Lady Leanna of Sparrowhaven, Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra
     upsxdls at okstate.edu