SC - Cookbooks

Nikki McGeary purpleuniverse at cynet.net
Thu Sep 24 10:01:49 PDT 1998

If I remember correctly, Phlip asked recently for the Paste en Pot recipe. I
just noticed I have it as an article in the FOOD section of my Florilegium
(after looking in several other message files such as lamb-mutton-msg when
I first saw the request)

minced-meat-art   (11K)  2/13/98    "Paste en Pot de Mouton" by Anne-Marie
                                       Rousseau. Period minced meat and onions.

My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Ansteorra