SC - where in the heck am I?

Brenna of Lyonsbane sunnie at exis.net
Thu Sep 24 19:11:27 PDT 1998

Mordonna asks :

>What about catfish ?<

Honestly, Mordonna, I really don't know. After the last thread we had on
them, I got so sick of the things, I totally blanked them out. In my
research on the net, I found, among other things, the Catfish of the Month
Club. Much as I love them, it'll be a month before I can face eating them.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom