SC - Stefan's oven info

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 24 21:55:08 PDT 1998

What is needed to preserve foods in olive oil? I understand that this
type of food preservation is different from canning. I love roasted
peppers. How long is their shelf life and what do I need to preserve
them in oil? There is a store that has peppers stuffed with
provolone and prosciutto. How long can I keep them if I put them in
jars of oil and take them to war?

Badger