SC - Greetings

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Thu Sep 24 22:43:47 PDT 1998

Nikki wrote:

>> I just -gulp- haven't gotten around to
buying my own books.  I have accumulated oodles of Xeroxed copies of recipes
and
I really want books.<<

Let us not forget the cooks list's own Cindy Renfrow and her "Take 1000 Eggs
or More." Lots of recipes there. Volume 1 has redactions, Volume 2 does not,
but gives helpful hints on how toredact them yourself.

Both volumes are available as a set from the aforementioned Acanthus Books or
from the SCA Stockclerk.

Renata