SC - Greetings

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 06:06:09 PDT 1998

Philippa Alderton wrote:

> Welcome to the List, Marian. You'll find a bunch of characters here. Feel
> free to ask stupid questions, it's the only way you'll learn, and above all
> have fun ;-)
>
> Phlip

No offense Phlip, but I've said it before and I'm saying it again....THERE ARE
NO STUPID QUESTIONS.  If someone honestly doesn't know something, it is the
smart thing to ask for clarity.  So, ask away Marian.  BTW, if you've been
lurking, I have the odious reputation of starting debates on here.  I'm a Libra,
so I love a good debate.  I just hate fights.  I really am harmless, though, and
those who know me can tell you that I'm really not vicious.  First character in
line to say hello, I guess.

Brenna
Barony of Marinus
Kingdom of Atlantia